Are you looking for a well-featured tablet at the lowest price? If yes, then your search is over here. You can get a well-featured tablet by paying only $11 for the Excess Tablet.
Excess Telecom in the USA is the largest network provider. Its contribution to the field of providing discounted broadband services and connected devices is remarkable.
Know more about its eligibility criteria, documentation, application procedure, and other related details in this article. So, enjoy your advanced tablet by completing the procedure for it via Excess Telecom.
Can I get Excess Telecom free tablet?
Yes, you can have a fantastic tablet from Excess Telecom. But you should be eligible for the scheme. Once you complete the eligibility and application procedure with the right documentation, you can get Excess Telecoms free tablets without any ado.
How does Excess Telecom serve?
Excess Telecom is a California-based company that has got a license to serve in 50 states. With the help of its loyal and trustworthy services, it has benefited 1,000,000 customers.
The company has collaborated with the federal government-funded scheme ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program). With the help of this scheme, the company has been providing customers with broadband services at affordable prices. Also, it offers the best quality devices to the customers. Those who are looking for the best tablets for free should enroll in Excess Telecom free tablet.
Why do I need Excess Telecom free tablet?
No matter who you are and in which profession/workplace you are, you need tablets. In the market, you will get tablets of different price ranges.
For low-income Americans like you and me, a well-featured tablet is a luxury. But Excess Telecom offers the best quality tablets to deserving low-income Americans at the price of only $11.
Though many wireless companies are activating in the USA, Excess Telecom is the best company that offers legendary brands like Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Motorola, etc.
How can I qualify for the Excess Telecom free tablets?
To qualify for the Excess Telecom free tablet, you have to qualify for the ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program). Those who are connected with any government initiative scheme can get free tablets from the company without any ado. Let’s check out the list of federal government schemes given below:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- CalFresh, Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid or Medical
- Healthy Families Category A
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
- Veterans and Survivor Benefits
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), also called (CalWORKS, StanWORKS, WTW, and GAIN)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
- Federal Pell Grant Recipient in the current award year
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs and General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
How to apply online for the Excess Telecom free tablets?
You don’t need to follow very difficult instructions while applying for the Excess Telecom free tablet online. Follow the following online application procedure and get the tablet in your hand:
- Firstly, check whether the free or discounted service of Excess Telecom is in your area or not. You should go to the official website of the Excess Telecom company. On the home screen, you will see the box of ZIP Code. Enter your ZIP code and explore whether the service is available or not in your area.
- Then, check whether you have qualified for the ACP program or not. If you are not linked with any government scheme, then first, apply for any one of them to become eligible for the Excess Telecom free tablet.
- Then, enroll for the scheme online on the website. You have to enter the ZIP code and the email address for initiating the enrollment.
- Fill in the application form and attest all the documents for the verification process.
- After enrollment, you can place an order for your tablet.
How can I apply offline for the Excess Telecom free tablet?
Enrollment events are organized by the Excess team. You can visit there to apply offline for the Excess Telecom free tablet.
Which documents should I need to complete the application procedure?
Look at the below-given list of documents that you need to complete the application procedure:
For ID proof
- Federal/State/Military/Tribal ID
- Social Security Number
- Tribal Identification Number
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- US Driver License
For Address proof
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- Tax return
- Tribal ID
- For household income proof
- Previous year federal, state, or tribal income tax returns
- The current income statement by the employer
- Veterans’ statement of benefits
- Security statement of benefits
- Child support
- Divorce decree
- Retirement statement of benefits
- Any statement that can confirm your big financial loss
- An official document that can confirm that you are a beneficiary of any benefit scheme
There are many Companies that offer free Government Tablet.
How can I track the status of my online application for free tablets?
You don’t need to go anywhere to know the status of your application for free tablets. You can know your application status on the website of Excess Telecom.
Generally, the applicants get the approval within 20-30 minutes. But in some cases, it takes about 3-4 days to get the approval because the documentation verification is the most essential step for approving any application.
To track the status of your online application, you should log in to your account. You can see the updated information about your application.
Once your application is approved, you will get a confirmation email.
What benefits will I get if I enroll in Excess Telecom?
I don’t know why Excess Telecom is a preferred choice of customers in America! Just check out the following special benefits that you will get when your enrollment is approved by the company:
- You have to pay only a one-time co-payment of $11 when you are applying for the Excess Telecom free tablet.
- You will get a new and well-featured Android tablet. Enjoy unlimited games and apps on it.
- You will get free monthly data of 15 GB to do chatting, surfing, and streaming videos.
- You don’t need to bother with monthly data bills. This is free.
- You can upgrade your data plan. But upgrading the data is not free. It is chargeable.
- You will enjoy the non-stop streaming video with the help of the 4G network.
How can I get an Excess Telecom tablet if I am not eligible for it?
If you are not eligible for the Excess Telecom free tablet, you can shop from the site at affordable rates. It offers a variety of good-quality tablets to its non-eligible customers as well. Just go to its website and browse the devices in the Plans and Devices. You can place an order for a tablet in a few minutes.
How can I contact the customer care representative for any inquiry?
If you have any issues or doubts with the service of Excess Telecom, you should contact the customer care representative at 1-800-615-0898. It opens between 9 am and 10 pm (EST). Alternatively, you can post your query to the representative in the chat box given on the website. He will answer your queries within some time.
What should I do if I get any issues with Excess Telecom free tablet?
Follow the following solutions to resolve issues with Excess Telecom free tablet:
- Do the power off and power on to fix the problem. This will help in fixing tablets.
- Check whether you are getting coverage in your area or not. You can check it by viewing the service bars on your tablet.
- You should check the balance of your account. It may be possible that you don’t have any balance. Therefore, you are having a problem with the tablet. Purchase the plan and resolve the issue.
- You should contact customer care support at 1-800-615-0898. The customer care representative will troubleshoot your tablet. Hence, don’t use your tablet to make a call to customer care.
How can I use my tablet with the Excess Telecom service?
You should make sure that your tablet is meeting the following criteria for using it with the Excess Telecom service:
- Your device should be compatible with the GSM/LTE. The 5G network device can’t operate the 4G LTE network.
- Your device should not be reported as lost, stolen, or fraudulent.
- You can call customer care support at 1-800-615-0898 to approve the use of your tablet with the existing Excess Telecom services.
- If you are not an existing customer of the Excess Telecom services, you should enroll in it first.
Getting a Free Tablet with EBT is one of my favorite ways.
What should I do if my tablet is stolen or lost?
Unfortunately, if you lose a tablet, you should contact customer care support at 1-800-615-0898 to put a hold on your Excess Telecom account.
How long will it take to get approval for a free tablet?
Usually, it takes about 20-30 minutes to get approval for a free tablet. But sometimes, the documentation verification can take up to 3-4 days. So, you may have to wait for some days to get the approval.
Why can’t I get approval on my application for a free tablet?
If you are not a beneficiary of the benefits program linked with the ACP program, you will not get approval for a free tablet. Furthermore, if you have entered the wrong information in the application, your application will be rejected.
How can I shop from Excess Telecom?
Excess Telecom offers a variety of cell phones, tablets, and SIM cards. You can shop for them easily. Just browse your device in the Plans and Devices and purchase it.
How can I track the status of the ordered tablet?
For tracking the status of the ordered tablet, you should make a call to customer care support at 1-800-615-0898.
So far, this article has explained to you how to get Excess Telecom free tablet. You should make sure that the application form that you are filling in and the documents that you are attesting to it should be true and accurate for getting easy approval on the free tablets.
Revisit a section