Are you trying to find a way to receive a free smartphone and cheap mobile phone plans at the same time? Search no more, since Life Wireless free phone is the perfect answer for you. These services are currently provided by this carrier in 29 US states, as well as the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
One of the US carriers that takes part in the government lifeline program is Life Wireless. It offers low-income families and individuals cellular services with government support. The provider uses the AT&T GSM network and is an MVNO.
Life Wireless offers free phone service that includes unrestricted voice, text, and data. With this carrier, you may also receive a free smartphone. This article goes into further detail on how to obtain a Life Wireless free phone as well as other associated services.
Life Wireless only focuses on providing Lifeline service to its consumers, giving those in need free government phones and affordable monthly rates. In the US, the carrier can operate in around 30 states.
Given that it uses the GSM network, which is largely compatible with most of the country’s phone brands, it is a dependable carrier in terms of coverage. As a result, the carrier can guarantee that people who use its services have the finest network connectivity.
You must, however, complete the requirements to qualify for a Life Wireless free phone. Notably, not every household enjoys the free phones or other cellular services offered by the carrier.
You can thus determine if you qualify for a free phone if you live in one of the states that the carrier serves. If you are eligible, you will also receive complimentary phone plans. Let’s examine the requirements for being eligible for a free phone from this carrier.
What are the Life Wireless lifeline and ACP programs?
The federal government established the lifeline program as an aid project in 1985. This one came up as a result of realizing the importance of having a phone and being worried that low-income households would not be able to independently afford phone service.
As a result, the federal government established several requirements for someone to qualify for this aid program. It is still in operation, and eligible people can get discounts and free phones per home.
The program is run by several participating carriers. Since Life Wireless is one of the lifeline carriers, qualified residents can receive free phones through lifeline through this provider. Additionally, their monthly cellphone subscription is discounted.
The Lifeline benefit only applies to one monthly service discount on cellular or wireline service and is not transferable.
The ACP is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) assistance program that provides broadband and internet connection services to low-income customers.
Notably, if you meet the requirements, you may take part in both programs, but if you sign up for the ACP, you will receive more information than if you sign up for the lifeline program.
You simply need to fulfill the qualifying conditions to take advantage of these perks, such as a free phone from a partner carrier like Life Wireless.
Why I should choose Life Wireless?
This company is a proud participant of the Lifeline and ACP programs despite offering reasonably priced mobile phone plans and providing good customer service. Sometimes, if you are lucky enough you can also get a Life wireless free phone from this program.
Your income must be at or below 135 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for your state to be eligible for this carrier’s Lifeline service.
If you do not meet this requirement, you may still be eligible for this program if you take part in a government assistance program like Medicaid, SSI, or SNAP. You will be able to receive a free smartphone and the following deals with this program in place.
- Free 500-minute consultation
- 4.5 GB of mobile data
- Endless conversation
If you live in California, you will also receive these amazing deals in addition to the free smartphone:
- Unlimited text
- Unlimited minutes
- 6GB of mobile data
If you live in Oklahoma, you can count on receiving a free smartphone and an Unlimited Lifeline plan. You will also receive 5GB of mobile data.
In addition to the Lifeline program, this carrier provides ACP to all US citizens who qualify. Your income must be at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for your state to be eligible for this program.
Even better, if you participate in a government assistance program like Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or SNAP, you may now take advantage of its advantages.
How to Qualify for Getting a Life Wireless Free Phone?
You must meet a certain set of standards to be eligible for a Life Wireless free phone. Nevertheless, these requirements will vary depending on whether you wish to apply for its ACP program or Lifeline program.
For instance, to qualify for a free government phone under the Lifeline program, your income must be equal to or less than 135 percent of your state’s federal poverty level.
However, your income must be at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for your state if you wish to apply for a free government phone through this carrier’s ACP service.
If you are a participant in a government assistance program, you may be eligible for this carrier’s free smartphone even if you do not meet the income requirements. These programs include, among others:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Women, Infant and Children Program(WIC)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program(LIHEAP)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
You can now receive a free smartphone from this carrier if you live on tribal territories and participate in any of the following government aid programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start
What Documents are Required When Applying for Life Wireless Free Phone?
You must provide a few documents proving your identification and eligibility if you wish to apply for a Life Wireless free phone. You must thus provide copies of your identification papers and proof of eligibility. We will provide you with an overview of these materials in the parts that follow so you will know what to expect:
1. Personal documents
You must provide your identity documentation when requesting a free phone from this provider. These documents should ideally include your entire name, birthdate, and current address. These specifics may be found in several papers, including:
- Your U.S driver’s license
- Your certificate of naturalization or U.S citizenship
- Your government, state, military, or Tribal ID
- Your birth certificate
- Your passport
- Your Green card or permanent resident card
2. Eligibility documents
You should include copies of your eligibility documentation in addition to the personal materials we’ve listed above so that your application may be reviewed.
You have two options when it comes to proving your eligibility: either you may exhibit printouts proving that your income is at or below 135 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or that you are enrolled in a government assistance program like Medicaid, SSI, SNAP, and so on. To help you comprehend these materials, the following is a breakdown:
A few examples of documentation that might demonstrate that your income is at or below the federal poverty threshold are:
- Federal, state, or tribal tax returns from the previous tax year
- A copy of your employer’s most recent income statement
- A duplicate of your pay stub
- The Security declaration of benefits in writing
- Any other government record demonstrating your present income levels
Here is the documentation that you must provide if you meet the requirements of a government aid program:
- A copy of your benefit award letter
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
- A copy of the statement of benefits
- A certified document proving that you were eligible for the free or reduced-cost school breakfast or lunch program.
- A certified record proving your receipt of a Federal Pell Grant for the current award year.
How Do I Apply For Life Wireless Free Government Phone
You may now apply for a life wireless free government phone from this carrier if you have the necessary personal paperwork and eligibility documentation on hand. The steps you should take are as follows:
- To see the official website of this carrier, go to lifewireless.com.
- You will notice a section on the website where you must enter your ZIP code and email address. After filling out this information, press the “Apply Now” button.
- After providing the aforementioned information, a page where you may begin the application process will be forwarded to you. If you are a new application, you must input your personal information here. Enter your email address and ZIP code exactly as you did before, and then click “Next.”
- If you already have an application, click the green button on the left.
- You’ll be good to go if you follow all the directions that are displayed on the screen. More importantly, make sure you submit the correct information. Uploading copies of your eligibility documents are necessary for the approval of your application. When finished, press the “Submit” button.
- Within a few days, the Life Wireless team will analyze your application and get back to you. You may be sure that you will receive a free smartphone within a few days if you fulfill the crucial prerequisites. Thankfully, you won’t be charged to have this smartphone sent to your home.
Does Life Wireless Offer for Free Smartphone?
Yes, under its Lifeline and ACP programs, this provides you Life wireless free smartphone. In addition to receiving a free smartphone here, you can also take advantage of unlimited speak, text, and even mobile data. If you are qualified for the Lifeline program and don’t live in California, you can use up to 4.5 GB of mobile data.
California residents are eligible for 6GB of mobile data. You may use the ACP option to get unlimited talk, text, and data provided you meet the requirements. You will also receive 5GB of mobile hotspot. These are a few of the free models you may obtain from this provider:
1. LG Stylo 5
You will be able to be more creative and productive outside with this phone in place. The model has excellent characteristics that set it apart from its competitors and will captivate you. This model has the following features, for example:
- It includes a 6.2-inch IPS HD screen.
- The phone has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM in the memory department.
- The device utilizes Android 9.0. (Pie)
- The phone does not fall short when it comes to the photography department because it has a 13MP camera on the back and a 5MP camera up front.
- The model also has a 3500 mAh battery, which has a long lifespan.
2. Google Pixel 4 XL
First off, this model has a 6.3-inch QHD+ OLED screen, which is big enough to view movies, stream material online, surf the internet, and other things. The operating system that this phone uses is Android 10. These other characteristics further distinguish this model from similar ones:
- At the rear, it has a 12.2MP and 16MP camera. It has an 8 MP front-facing camera that lets you snap good selfies.
- The model touts having a 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM when it comes to storage.
- Both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are supported.
- It includes a 3700 mAh battery with a long lifespan.
3. Samsung Galaxy A10e
The aforementioned model is in the first place when it comes to performance and dependability. The following characteristics set this model apart from the competition:
- A 5.8 TFT HD+ screen display is included.
- The phone sports a 5MP front-facing camera and an 8MP rear camera.
- The gadget is powered on Android 9 (Pie)
- It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- The device has 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
- The model delivers when it comes to the battery department because it has a powerful 3000 mAh battery.
4. Samsung Galaxy S10+
This is one of the greatest models available via this carrier’s Lifeline program if you have always wanted a Samsung model. If you’re eligible, you can also acquire it through the carrier’s ACP facility. Fortunately, the device includes some of the top features you could ask for in a phone. These qualities include, among others:
- Display with a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen
- It utilizes Android 9.0. (Pie)
- Three 12MP, 12MP, and 16MP cameras are included on the model’s back.
- It includes a 10MP selfie camera on the front.
- The phone advertises having a 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM for storage space. In addition, the phone’s internal memory may be increased using a micro SD card to 512 GB.
- The device does not fall short in the battery department because it has a 4100 mAh battery.
5. LG G8 ThinQ
This type has a glass that is smooth and curved, unlike those of its competitors. This gives it a distinctive, lovely design. Other qualities of the model include the following:
- A 6.1-inch OLED Fullvision screen display is included.
- The phone sports a front-facing 8MP camera and a back-facing 16MP camera.
- The device does not fall short when it comes to storage capacity, since it has 128 GB ROM and 6GB RAM. Using an SD card, the latter may be increased up to 2TB.
- The 3500 mAh battery powers it.
- The device utilizes Android 9.0. (Pie)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality are supported.
How Do I Activate Life Wireless Free Phone?
You should first go to lifewireless.com/cp/actv svc.php next enter the 19 or 20 digits that are written on your SIM card from Life Wireless.
Enter your last name, four-digit Social Security number, and, if applicable, your old Life Wireless phone number.
Enter the verification code that appears on your screen and then touch the “Next” button to complete the process. You may activate your Life Wireless free mobile device by doing this.
Can I unlock my life wireless Free Government Phone?
Yes. You may now unlock the free government phone you received from Life Wireless. However, from the date of activation, you must have used your phone for at least a year.
You must also have recently cooperated with this carrier’s terms of service. You may now get in touch with this carrier’s customer support department for advice and suggestions if you satisfy these prerequisites.
Can I get a replacement Life Wireless phone?
Yes. You can now return your Life Wireless phone to this provider at your own cost if it is broken or damaged. If the carrier determines that your phone was faulty, you can count on them to send you a free replacement along with a 2-week PIN for unlimited minutes.
What Network Does Life Wireless Use?
Because this provider is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator), you may be sure that it uses the AT&T network to provide its mobile services.
How Does Long do To Get Life Wireless Free Government Phone After Approving Application Process?
You may anticipate receiving your free smartphone roughly 7 days after your application has been approved. As soon as your application was submitted, you received the application ID. You will be able to monitor the status of your free government phone after this ID is established. Always feel free to contact this carrier’s customer care staff if there is a delay in the shipment process.
An MVNO called Life Wireless uses the GSM network of AT&T. The carrier is well-known for taking part in the lifeline and ACP programs, which assist low-income people and households in obtaining free phones and subsidized monthly plans. Residents must confirm that the carrier’s services are offered where they are. They must next confirm their eligibility for the Life Wireless lifeline program to get the free phone.
Revisit a section