Get Connected with a Free Tablet from Whoop Connect through the Affordable Connectivity Program
But do you know Whoop Connect also offers free tablets? Nope! Hurry up! Apply for the Whoop Connect tablets right away. You have a 100% chance of claiming a free tablet.
Are you wondering how you should apply for it? Don’t worry. This post will help you.
This post shares detailed information regarding how to get Whoop Connect free tablets. The whole information has been broken down into precise steps that you should follow to get a free tablet right now.
So, keep reading this article!
Will I get free tablets from Whoop Connect?
Absolutely! You will get a free tablet from Whoop Connect.
Whoop Connect is funded by the federal government to extend the benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program. The tablet is also considered an essential item that is needed to seek opportunities in this competitive world.
You don’t need to pay the market value of the tablet. As soon as your application for the Whoop Connect gets approved, you will be eligible to get a free tablet.
The Affordable Connectivity Program reimburses USD 100 to the Whoop Connect on the purchase of the tablet. You need to only pay between USD 10 and USD 50 as a co-payment to support the Affordable Connectivity Program.
How can I be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
After offering the EBT card for the purchasing of the grocery item, the federal government felt the necessity to end the digital gap. Therefore, it initiated the EBB program in the time of COVID-19.
But later on, the fund of the EBB program was exhausted, and it was transformed into the Affordable Connectivity Program.
You can be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program and claim your free tablet of the Whoop Connect if you have qualified for any of the government beneficiary schemes.
Let’s have a look at the following government-initiated programs and check eligibility:
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- Medicaid or Medical Assistance
- Federal Public Housing Assistance, Project Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, and Affordable Housing Programs for Alaska Natives, Hawaiians Natives, and American Indians
- Veterans’ Pension and Survivors Benefits
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- In addition, if the gross income of the household is at or below 200% according to the Federal Government Poverty Guidelines, you will be eligible.
If you are residing in any tribal land, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria for the ACP benefits:
- Any of the federally sponsored programs listed above
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Which documents are needed to show the eligibility proofs for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Check out the list of the following documents which you should have to upload as eligibility proof for your Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
- Photo ID proof
- Permanent residential address proof
- Income proof
- If you are a student, you have to show your school/college enrollment proof when you apply.
- Benefit letter/statement
Furthermore, if you are asked to upload income proof to show eligibility for the ACP benefits, you can upload the following ones:
- Unemployment or workers’ compensation document
- Retirement benefits
- Social Security scheme benefits
- A federal or tribal participation notice letter
- Previous year’s federal, tribal, and state tax returns proof
- Veteran Administration statement benefits.
How to complete the application procedure for Whoop Connect free tablets?
Are you going to kick-start your journey towards a free tablet? Then, you should follow the following series of steps to do it without any flaw:
- Go to the official website of WhoopConnect.com.
- Locate the option Apply & Qualify Now. Click on it to begin your application procedure.
- Enter the ZIP code and email address.
- Hit the option of Apply Now and move on to the steps of the application procedure.
- Now, fill in the application form and provide the details such as your name, residential address, contact number, name of beneficiary program with accurate information. This will help you to get the tablet easily. So, be careful when you fill out the form.
- Upload the documents required for the verification of your eligibility for tablets.
- After filling out an application form, go one more step ahead. Press the Continue button to procure a free tablet.
- Select the Whoop Connect Plan that can align with your needs.
- Wait for 2-3 days to get approval.
How to check the status of the Whoop Connect application?
Three days are over, but you’ve not received any email from Whoop Connect about your requested free tablet. Check out how to keep an eye on the status of the Whoop Connect application:
- Head to the website Whoopconnect.com.
- Then, spot the login page of the Whoop Connect account.
- Enter your registered ID and pin code in the provided columns to log in to the account.
- Then, click on the Check Now button to explore what information about your application status is hidden.
How to activate the Whoop Connect free tablet?
Unlock your Whoop Connect tablet by following these simple and quick steps:
- Place a SIM card in your Whoop Connect tablet.
- Hold the power button for a few seconds to switch on your tablet.
- Choose your language and do region settings.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Then, you should create a Google Account.
Why is my application for the Whoop Connect free tablet rejected?
Is your application for the Whoop Tablet rejected? Worry not! Your application can not be rejected unnecessarily. It has been rejected on some grounds.
Check out why your application for the Whoop Connect tablet is rejected:
1. Income is above 200%
According to the Federal Poverty Guidelines, your household income should be at or below 200%.
The interesting thing about the federal database is that you can’t hide anything when applying for the verification process of the application.
If your household income is found to be more than 200%, your application for the Whoop Connect Tablet will be rejected right away.
2. No service
Is Whoop Connect providing customers with service in your area/region? If not, you can’t get approval on the request for the free tablet.
You should check this before applying for the Whoop Connect free tablets. You can do this by entering your ZIP code on the official website of the partner provider.
3. Inaccurate information
Maybe you have made an error or mistake when you filled out an application form for the Whoop Connect tablet. Therefore, your application is rejected.
It is always advised to double-check the details of the application before submitting it.
4. Incomplete documents
Maybe you have not uploaded the documents for verification. Therefore, it has not been successful.
Documents are asked in between the application procedure. If you don’t upload all the requisite documents, your verification will not be completed.
5. Existing beneficiary
It may be possible that any family member of your household has already availed of the benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Therefore, you can’t be the beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program again. You can’t claim for a free tablet right now.
What are the limitations of the Whoop Connect free tablets?
Check out the following pointers to know the limitations of the Whoop Connect free tablets here:
1. 18 year old
You should be at least 18 years old to avail of the benefits of Whoop Connect free tablets. Check this eligibility before going through the application procedure of the Whoop Connect.
2. One-year locking period
Like other partner providers, Whoop Connect also makes sure that the customers complete a one-year locking period with them. After 1 year, you can port out your services to another carrier.
If you are thinking that you will transfer the benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program to anyone else, then you should forget it. This is a non-transferable benefit.
4. Only one time apply
You can apply only one time for the free tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you have already availed of the benefit of a free tablet from another carrier, you can’t apply for the same.
Which features will I get with the Whoop Connect tablet?
Interested to know what features you are going to get with the Whoop Connect tablet? Right? Check out the following pointers to know which best features Whoop Connect is offering you with the free tablet:
- Enjoy a fast internet connection with a free tablet
- In-built 30 RAM storage memory
- Dual camera with 2MP and 5 MP
- 8-inch crystal clear display
- Long-lasting battery
- 15 GB data
1. Can I apply for a Whoop Connect free tablet for my business purposes?
No, you can’t apply for a Whoop Connect free tablet for your business purposes. This benefit is available only for primary residential addresses. Moreover, only one person per household is eligible to avail of the benefit of the free tablet.
2. Do I need to recertify my eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program annually?
Yes, you will have to recertify your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program annually. If you forget to recertify it, you will be de-enrolled from the Whoop Connect, and your phone number will be assigned to another service provider.
3. What is the unlocking policy of the Whoop Connect?
Once you start using the wireless services of the Whoop Connect, you will be entitled to the locking period of one year. According to this locking period, you can’t port out to another carrier. But if you’re a military personnel, terms and conditions are changed. Your tablet will be unlocked prior to one year.
So, it turns out – it’s very simple to claim a free tablet with Whoop Connect. However, Whoop Connect has opened the doors of new opportunities for students, office-goers, researchers, etc., by offering them a top-notch quality tablet. You can be one of those lucky ones. Head to the website of Whoop Connect and save your tablet by applying right now.
Revisit a section