$1,500 – $2,500
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- An applicant must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university, or trade school for the semester they are applying for the scholarship.
- Online students from accredited universities may apply.
REQUIRED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Please write an 800-1,000 word essay detailing how Communication Devices changed your Mind, inspired you, or positively impacted your life.
- You must submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. Transcripts, acceptance letters, or tuition bills will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms and conditions
- All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2023.
- By September 15, 2023, the winner will be selected and notified via email.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
- There will be a panel of judges from Marilynsfalsies.com who will choose the winning candidate.
- Scholarship applications are judged based on the content and authenticity of essays.
- You can contact Marilyn Falsies at [email protected] with any questions about The Exclusive Device Scholarship.
- A check will be sent to the college or university for the scholarship funds provided by The Exclusive Device Scholarship. The funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board).
By submitting an application, applicants grant us permission to send them information about their application to the email address they have provided.
All applicants will be contacted only about their application.
MarilynsFalsies.com will ask the winner for permission to post their name, school, and photo (if submitted) on MarilynsFalsies.com or in other marketing communications pertaining to the scholarship program. On request, we will remove any information pertaining to applicants.
As soon as a winner has been announced, all applicant information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) is destroyed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The photos and essays submitted by the applicant must be their own original work. The submissions may be entered only once each year, per student. All duplicate entries will be disqualified. Scholarships are not renewable. If you submit an application to The Exclusive Device Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is true, accurate, and complete.
- MarilynsFalsies may use their names, photos, and college or university in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc.).
- Put the applicants’ names, photos, and university or college on the MarilynsFalsies website.
- Provide information about an applicant’s application via email.
- The winners will be notified via email and announced publicly on MarilynsFalsies’s social media pages.