Qlink Compatible Phones at Dollar General: Dollar General is one of the most well-known American discount retailer companies that offer merchandise that include home products, consumable as well as seasonal items, apparel, and so on. But did you know that you can also get Qlink Compatible Phones at Dollar General.
For those of you who do not know, QLink Wireless is a famous wireless company that provides network services such as affordable mobile plans, internet service plans, discounts on cellphone plans for eligible customers, and so on. Through the government programs such as Lifeline Assistance Program, Affordable Connectivity Program, Emergency Broadband Benefits Program, etc., Qlink offers free phones to low-income families and needy people.
However, not everyone can be eligible for these programs, which might keep many people away from getting Qlink affordable plans. Hence, to help people get affordable Qlink services, the company offers Qlink Compatible Phones at Dollar General and similar other stores.
Qlink Wireless lets the customers to bring their own phones and other devices that are compatible with Qlink. This way customers can get cheap cell phone plans at a much lower price on their own devices by simply subscribing to the Qlink service. But now the main question would be – What Phone is compatible with Qlink Wireless?
How Does QLink Work With Dollar General?
For those of you who did not know, Q link wireless Is a well-known telecommunications service company that offers wireless and broadband services. this company is known to provide network services to thirty US states via the T-mobile network as a Mobile Virtual Network operator. This telecommunications company offers unlimited data, talk time as well as text messages without any hidden fees or contracts. They are also the largest provider of lifeline services in the US.
On the other hand, Dollar General is a chain of retail merchandise stores present all across the US with over 15,000 stores. If you are willing to buy a Qlink compatible phone, then you can visit the nearest dollar General Store and also get Qlink SIM Card. You can get Qlink compatible phones at affordable and cheap prices at the Dollar General stores with various benefits.
You can easily get fuelling compatible phones as well as Qlink SIM card toolkit at dollar General Stores at reasonable prices. Apart from this, you can also get various offers and deals at Dollar General Stores.
The stores of Dollar General are present in almost all areas and the shopping Experience is great as well. They always have some of all your other offers and special deals going on that help you get everything at affordable and reasonable prices
You can also shop online at dollar general to buy Qlink compatible mobile phones at cheaper prices. you do not have to come into any contract with the seller to buy a mobile phone I will simply buy Qlink Prepaid phone at dollar general by adding it to your card and paying for it online.
Dollar general and Q link wireless do not have any particular agreement or contract between them. but dollar general is one of the most commonly prevalent stories in the US that offers Q link wireless compatible phones, as well as QLink SIM cards, they are a great place to bye by Qlink phones.
How Do I Know What Phone is Compatible With Q Link Wireless?/ QLink BYOP Process
The Bring Your Own Phone or BYOP is an initiative by Qlink Wireless that allows users to bring their own device and use the Qlink SIM Card on it. So now customers can continue using their favorite phones and still use the Qlink cell phone service plans. You will have to check the compatibility of your phone first before you use the QLink sim on it.
If your phone supports QLink Wireless network, then you will be able to use Qlink SIM Card on your smartphone. You can follow the below steps to get Qlink BYOP or know if your phone is compatible with Qlink Network –
- Check the compatibility of your phone – First of all, see if your phone is compatible with To link wireless. you can use the official website of Q link at – qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx to check the compatibility of your phone through a detailed and accurate process. Simply enter the IMEI number of your current phone to check the compatibility with Q link wireless. The IMEI number of your phone is a unique digit given by the manufacturer of your device and can be used to identify the device. you can find it either on the back of your phone or on the receipt. You can also use the code *#06#* on the keypad of your phone to know the IMEI number. the device packaging might also contain your IMEI number. Once you get to know if your device is compatible with Qlink, you can proceed ahead and use the Qlink sim card on your phone.
- Network reset process – If you have brought your smartphone on which you used any other network previously, then and your phone will still have the configuration of the previous network. In order to use the Qlink SIM card well, You will have to change the network configuration. To remove the previous configuration, you will have to reset the network. The network reset processes for android and iPhone are different and both have been mentioned below in this article. Make sure you go through the detailed process given below.
- Get a new Qlink SIM Card – You can get it cue link sim card Toolkit from dollar general and similar other retail stores as well. these Qlink SIM cards are available at affordable prices and they come with a Qlink sim card, a sim card eject tool as well as 3 sim card adaptors.
- Activate the new device – After you have placed the new SIM card in your Qlink-compatible phone, the last thing you will have to do is activate your device. The process is quite simple and can also be found on the official website of Q link wireless. However, to help you out, we have mentioned a detailed process on how to activate an unlocked phone with Qlink in the section below. To mention in short, you will have to go to the Qlink official website and sign in to your account.
How to Activate an Unlocked Phone With QLink?
If you have a Qlink compatible phone with you, then you can use the “Bring Your Own Phone” program by Qlink Wireless to get the services of the network provider. If you have a Qlink supporting phone, then you will have to activate it. You can follow the below easy steps to activate the Qlink wireless compatible phone.
Step 1. Through Qlink wireless, you will get a SIM Card kit that will consist of the QLink SIM card, 3 SIM card adapters, and a SIM card eject tool. In order to activate your unlocked phone with Qlink, you will have to remove your previous SIM card and add the new one. For this, simply remove the current SIM using the SIM eject tool.
Step 2. Now, you will notice the different sizes of SIM places. Cut your SIM Card accordingly to fit it into the SIM Tray.
Step 3. Once you have put the SIM card in properly, switch on your phone.
Step 4. You will see the notification on your phone that your SIM Card is installed. You will be required to follow a network reset step here. If you have an iPhone, then you will have to follow the method accordingly. The same applies to Android phones as well. We have mentioned the detailed guide on how to reset the network on your phone in the below section.
Android Network Reset Process
If you wish to reset the Network on your Android device, then you can follow the below easy steps –
- Firstly, go to the Settings and then Backup and Reset option. In some devices, this option can be found under General Management and then Reset Network Settings> Reset.
- Now enter the password for your device and reset your phone network.
- Once the process is finished, go to Settings and then Mobile Data. See that your data is turned on.
- Now tap on the “OFF” option and then turn it back to “ON“.
- Then go to the Settings and in that the System update option. Tap on Update Profile and wait for some time.
- Tap “Yes” when prompted and your device will now restart.
- Lastly, to select the Network manually, go to Settings on your phone and then Mobile Networks> Preferred Network Type and select GSM or LTE.
- Now go back to Settings and then Connection>Network Operators. Here, choose T-Mobile/GSM or 313-100.
- Simply turn it off and then turn back on.
iPhone Network Reset Process
In order to reset the iPhone network, you will have to follow the below steps on your Apple device –
- First of all, go to the Settings and then the General tab. Scroll down to the option of reset.
- Now enter the password of your device and confirm the reset action.
- Be patient till the iPhone reset process is completed.
- Now go to Settings and choose the option of Cellular. In this section select Network Selection.
- Then slide to the off so as to start scanning for the network. Select T-mobile from the options available.
- Go back to Settings then General and finally in the About section where you will find the option to update.
- Simply tap on the carrier.
- Lastly, insert your new SIM card and then download the carrier settings and use it further.
That’s how easy it is to reset your iPhone.
What Q Link Compatible Phones Does Dollar General Have?
As mentioned above, Q link wireless and dollar general Do not have any contractor agreement as such to offer any Qlink exclusive devices. However, definitely get to link compatible phones at dollar general.
As of now, Dollar General is selling the Qlink compatible phone – Orbic wonder. But one issue here is that Orbic Wonder is a device by Verizon that uses CDMA Technology whereas Q link wireless uses T-mobile’s GSM network. Although this phone is featured as Qlink compatible phone, the compatibility can be an issue here.
The Qlink compatible phones offered by dollar general change constantly as and when available in that particular dollar General Store. You can check with the local store near you or directly visit the official website of Q link wireless to see the list of qlink compatible phones.
List of Unlocked Phones in Dollar General Which is Compatible With QLink Wireless
Given below are some of the most well-known Q-Link compatible phones that can be used with the Qlink SIM Card to avail of the services of the network provider.
- Galaxy S7 Special Edition
- Galaxy S7 Edge Special Edition
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy S8 Special Edition
- Galaxy S8+ Special Edition
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy Note 8 Special Edition
- Moto E4
- Moto E4 Plus
- Moto G4
- Moto G4 Play
- Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5S Plus
- Moto X Pure Edition
- Moto X4
- Moto Z2 Play
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 5X
- Google Nexus 6
- Nexus 6P
- Pixel XL
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (RED)
- iPhone 7 Plus (RED)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone X
- Alcatel iDOLTM 5s
- BLU S1/Vivo S
- Essential Phone
- LG X Charge (Amazon only)
- Orbic Wonder
Why Should You Buy Q Link Compatible Phones at Dollar General
If you are wondering what is so special about Q link compatible phones and why you should buy the same from stores such as dollar general, then here are a few reasons to help you make a choice quickly.
Dollar general stores are quite famous for their prepaid phones since they have their stores in almost all the crucial locations all across the US. It is easy to find a dollar general store nearby. Apart from the ease of accessibility, there are many other reasons why you should buy Qlink-compatible phones at Dollar General.
- Affordable and Pocket friendly – Of course, the most attractive thing about Buying prepaid phones at dollar general would be the low price. Since it does not cost a lot to make the payment at Dollar General and pay high monthly bills on postpaid phones, Dollar general becomes the preferred option for many.
- No credit checking – One of the best parts about buying prepaid phones at dollar general is that you do not have to be worried about your earlier credit history. Even if you have a bad history of credit, you do not have to worry about it when buying prepaid phones at dollar general. You will not be required to submit your past credit history to get a phone in both online or offline modes.
- Ideal for all – Dollar general offers a wide range of variety within prepaid phones as well. All age groups including students, adults, senior citizens, and so on can easily find Qlink-compatible phones at Dollar General. You can get flip and button phones as well. These types of phones are easier to access and manage for senior and elderly people who might have issues with eyesight and hearing. Such feature phones offer multiple options such as calling, texting, etc. and at the same time also do not consume much battery and hence can be used for long.
- No deposits required – Most typically, you will be required to get in an agreement along with the deposit while buying a Prepaid phone. Although some providers give this deposit back to the customer in just a few days, Dollar General does not require you to pay any deposit as such. So, anyone who wishes to buy a prepaid phone without having to pay anything extra as deposits, dollar general would be a great choice for them.
How to Get my Qlink Compatible Phone Replaced?
It is actually quite easy to get your Qlink Compatible Phone Replaced if it is already damaged. Through their QLink 14-day Return Guarantee, Qlink offers a replacement for any phone that does not work. They will give you a new phone within 14 days only with delivery. Just keep in mind that this return policy does not include any defects or cosmetic scratches.
In order to replace your Qlink Compatible Phone, all you need to do is follow the below-given steps –
- To start with, make sure to put the phone that you wish to replace in a box and seal it with tape carefully.
- Then, contact the customer support of Q link at 1 855-754-6543 and request them a return authorization number (RMA).
- Once the customer service person gives you the RMA, note it down and then write this RMA number on the prepaid shipping label. You can download the prepaid shipping label from the official website.
- All you will have to do now is put this label on the box and tape it.
- Then ship it back to Qlink without having to pay any cost.
- The Qlink team will get back to you soon.
Note – Since you will be required to ship your phone back to your Qlink cellphone provider, you need to have their basic information such as the name of your cellphone provider, the serial number of your device, and of course your phone number.
In case your Qlink phone gets lost or stolen, you will have to contact the cell phone provider right away to deactivate the device. This will not require you to pay any additional costs.
How to Port in a Number to Qlink Wireless?
As has been mentioned before, you can bring your own phone number to Q link wireless and use the Qlink SIM card and their cell phone services. In order to port a number to QLink Wireless, all you need to do is, follow the below easy steps –
Step 1. First of all, check the eligibility to bring your own phone number to port it in Qlink Wireless network. If you wish to port your number into QLink, you will also have to check that your phone is compatible with the QLink network service.
Step 2. If your device is eligible for Qlink, you can then move ahead with the porting process. For this, firstly, keep your current number active (this is mandatory), and do not ask your current network provider to deactivate the service before porting your number into QLink.
Note: Keep in mind to not deactivate the current number that you wish to port. Also, do not contact the network provider of your current SIM Card, or else you might not be able to port your card into QLink.
Step 3. Now, you will need to have certain information with you to proceed with the process. You must know the current number that you want to port into Qlink, the current carrier PIN, the current carrier account number, the Full name of the original account owner, and the information about the current carrier billing address.
Step 4. Go to the official website of Qlink and Sign in to “My Q Link Account” and then select the option of “Bring Your Own Number.” Now enter your phone number that you want to port in Qlink. You will get a response soon.
Step 5. You will be required to enter the information needed to proceed ahead. Qlink Wireless will contact your current network provider and complete the number porting process. You do not have to bother about this process.
To port your number into QLink Wireless, all you need to do is contact QLink and not your current network provider. Qlink will get the process done for you. Just make sure to enter all the information correctly or else the process might get halted. You will get the important communication required via email thus making it easier for you to make any changes if required, online.
In case you are stuck at any stage of the porting process, feel free to contact QLink Wireless Customer Support at 1-855-754-6543. They will do the needful to help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Given below are some of the most commonly asked questions about Qlink Compatible Phones at Dollar General. If you are looking for Q Link compatible phones at dollar general Stores, then you might find the below questions helpful as well.
Is QLink GSM or CDMA?
For those of you who still are not aware, cue link wireless is one of the most well-known and widely used telecommunication service providers in the US. Qlink is active and offers coverage to the majority of the citizens of the United States.
Earlier Qlink allowed only CDMA phones but as of now, the Qlink Provider depends on Sprint Networks. Since the time T-mobile purchased Qlink, the 4G LTE has been changed to GSM. It now operates under the LTE or CDMA And thus there is a huge number of phones that are compatible.
What Other Carriers are Compatible With Q Link Phones?
Qlink phones are compatible with various other network service Carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, US Cellular, and so on.
Can I Use My QLink SIM card on Another Phone?
The Qlink SIM card is compatible with all those phones that support the Q link. You will certainly have to check the compatibility with the new device as not all the devices are compatible with your link SIM cards. As long as your phone is compatible with Q link, you can use any device irrespective of its model or brand.
Also, QLink has a program named “Bring Your Own Phone” (BYOP) under which one can bring their own phone to get Qlink affordable cell phone. You can get more information about this program on the official website of Q link or by contacting customer support.
Does the Government Offer Q Link Compatible Phones?
Yes, a lot of Government programs such as the Lifeline Assistance Program offer Qlink-compatible government Phones. However, in the majority of the cases, the lifeline provider will not reveal to you which device you will be receiving in advance. You will be given a phone depending on various factors and one that is available with the lifeline provider.
Does Family Dollar Sell Q Link Compatible Phones?
Yes, one can get Qlink compatible devices at the Family Dollar Stores. You can visit their official website at – familydollar.com/electronics/cell-phones-airtime-cards-fd to check for cell phone offers.
Does Walmart Sell Q Link Compatible Phones?
Yes, Walmart does sell Q Link Compatible Phones such as Apple devices, Google Phones, Samsung phones, Motorola, LG, BLU, and so on. You can check out the official Walmart website at – walmart.com/browse/cell-phones/all-unlocked-phones/1105910_1073085_8403239 for the list of unlocked phones at Walmart.
Can I Put my QLink SIM card in a Boost Mobile Phone?
Since Qlink SIM cards are compatible with the LTE or CDMA network, before you put it in a boost mobile phone, you will have to check if that device is compatible with the Qlink SIM card or not. If your boost mobile does not support CDMA or LTE network, then you might not be able to put your Qlink SIM card in the boost mobile phone.
However, typically boost mobile phones also use CDMA Technology. Hence in most cases, you will be able to put your Qlink SIM card in a boost mobile phone. In case your boost mobile phone is locked, you will first have to get it unlocked to use it further.
That was it all about Dollar General cell phones and prices.
It goes without saying that smartphones have become a crucial part of our lives and they also require constant maintenance. On top of the price of a smartphone or even a feature phone, cell phone service plans can become quite expensive for many people. And certainly, not everyone can afford these cell phone and internet service plans.
At such times, the various lifeline providers such as Q link wireless come forward to help those in need by offering discounts on their cell phone service plans with unlimited data, talk time, as well as text messages. You can use your Qlink compatible phone with a QLink SIM card from dollar general.
We hope that you could find a Qlink compatible cell phone at Dollar General. In case you are looking for any more questions related to Qlink-compatible phones then feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
I am a government grant writer who helps low income families receive funding from the government. I have a background in writing and research, and I use my skills to help people to find and apply for grants. I also provide guidance on how to use the funding to support their programs and activities.
Revisit a section