Metro PCS is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that uses the 4G and 5G networks of T-Mobile to run as a prepaid or no-contract carrier. It also goes by the name Metro by T-Mobile. You can be confident that you will be able to stay in touch with your loved ones, work online, learn online, and much more because the T-Mobile network ranks third in terms of nationwide coverage.
In addition, the carrier offers a variety of promotions to loyal customers who have been using the network for a while.
This carrier features a tonne of discounts that will enthrall you, from providing inexpensive mobile phone plans to providing amazing cell phone deals. Since the majority of current customers are interested in learning more about some of these amazing Metro PCS phone discounts, we will detail them for you along with other relevant concepts.
Benefits of metro pcs phone deals for existing customers
Contrary to other traditional US cell phone service providers, Metro PCS provides a variety of advantages to both current and potential users. Here are several justifications for picking Metro PCS as your top carrier.
Bring your phone
You might not always have enough money on hand to buy a new phone and utilize it on the Metro PCS network. You can now, however, use your phone as long as it is compatible and unlocked with this carrier.
Ensure that you can use it on this carrier’s network and take advantage of its services if it employs GSM technology. Therefore, check its compatibility on the carrier’s website before beginning anything further.
Consider connecting to one of the carrier’s nationwide network of limitless hotspots if you have used up all of your data or would like to cut it. You can communicate with your loved ones, work, conduct business, learn, and more here for a reasonable price. You must, though, be a subscriber to this carrier’s unlimited plan.
Exceptional client service
Look no further than Metro PCS if you’re seeking a carrier with excellent customer service. Call the customer service department at 1-888-863-8768 if you have any problems with the services this carrier provides. You can also go to the nearby Metro PCS store, where an advisor will assist you in resolving your underlying issue.
$50 Instant Rebate from Metro PCS for Current Metro PCS Customers
If you are already a customer, upgrading your current device will allow you to save even more money. A $60 Unlimited LTE plan must first have one more line added. You will automatically receive a $50 rebate if you do this. This makes it possible for these clients to virtually completely afford mobile gadgets like the ZTE Avid 4, LG Aristo, and others.
Adequate network coverage
Every cell phone owner wants to be able to stay in contact wherever they go. This isn’t always the case, though, as some carriers are only offered in a few states. Fortunately, Metro PCS’s network spans a substantial portion of the US. In terms of network coverage, this provider is placed. Third, as we already indicated. As a result, even if you are in a remote location, you will be able to stay connected.
Availability of several shopping establishments
You won’t go without finding a local brick-and-mortar store, thanks to the widespread development of retail establishments. You can therefore go to any of these shops whenever you wish to get a Metro PCS compatible phone as well as mobile phone contracts.
This carrier utilizes the robust T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks in addition to having a large network coverage area. The carrier uses bands 4 and 12 for this network. Thus, 1900, 1700, and 700 Hz frequencies are used by these bands. As a result, even if your phone only supports 2G or 3G, the 1900MHz frequency will still enable you to maintain a strong network connection.
Prepaid carriers include Metro PCS
Unlike other carriers, this one provides amazing contract-free mobile phone offers to all of its current clients. You can always terminate your offer at any time and possibly choose to upgrade to another worry-free because you are not obligated by any contract, and there will be no termination fee assessed to you. As a result, this provider is one of the few adaptable MVNOs in the US.
Read More: Qlink Compatible Phones at Dollar General
After changing carriers, how to activate a Metro PCS phone
You will be required to have your device once you switch to this carrier’s network. This holds regardless of whether you decide to bring your old handset to this carrier to buy a new model. Here are the procedures you should take if you wish to activate your Metro PCS mobile device after switching:
- Prepare your SIM card and mobile device.
- Watch carefully for the IMEI of your phone. Dial *#06# on your phone to acquire this special number, which will then appear on the screen. Even better, you can check it there by going to the Settings area of your phone. Additionally, this number is located near the battery of your phone.
- Pick a plan based on your needs.
- Give your information, including your name, phone number, and email address, among other things.
- Visit https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/self-service/activate after you’re finished, and then tap the ‘Activate your smartphone’ option.
- You will notice several prompts on your screen. You can quickly activate your mobile device if you follow their instructions.
Read More: Qlink Compatible Phones at Walmart with Affordable Prices
Metro pcs phone deals for existing customers in 2023
T-Mobile offers MetroPCS after acquiring it in 2020, in addition to other phone services that have helped it become one of the top network carriers in the U.S. On T-5G Mobile’s network, it provides T-Mobile as a prepaid, no-contract provider.
Existing MetroPCS users can take advantage of several phone offers, service plans, and other promotions. For instance, adding a second line to a $60 unlimited LTE plan earns you a $50 cash rebate for any phone of your choosing. The same discount is offered to Metro PCS customers who have been with them for longer than three months when they upgrade their phone.
1. Deal on an unlimited 35GB Metro PCS phone for $50/month for existing customers
Up to 28 phones and 35GB of full-speed internet are included in the $50/month unlimited Metro PCS phone plan for a $25 up-front cost. Although it uses a 4G LTE network for its high-speed internet, the network reduces the speeds to 3G once you reach your data cap or high-speed quota. As a result, you must endure a slower internet speed until the next paying cycle.
- 35GB of unlimited full-speed internet
- endless hotspot
- cellular hotspot
- non-stop countrywide communication
- Four more lines
- mobile hotspot data of 5GB
- International calls with Global Voice
- Cloud storage of 100 GB
You may demonstrate your generosity to your friends and family by giving them free internet access using the 5GB mobile hotspot. Four more lines are included in the package as well, which you can gift to any members of your family who require them for $30 per month each.
2. Deal on an unlimited Metro PCS phone for $60/month for current customers
Customers who wish to take advantage of this offer must pay $25 in advance and $60 per month to get 35GB of data on any of 28 phones. The data plan offers high-speed internet on T-4G Mobile’s LTE network; however, when users go over their data allotment or the high-speed quota, whichever comes first, the network speeds down to 3G.
- 35GB of unrestricted full-speed internet.
- Unending texts
- Cellular hotspot
- All-day, every-day discussion time
- Four more lines
- Mobile hotspot data of 5GB
- 100GB of cloud storage via Google One
- Kindle Fire
- International calls with Global Voice.
3. Metro PCS Phone Deals for Existing Customers at $40/Month and 10GB
Customers can choose among 28 phones and 10GB of full-speed data with the $40/month 10GB plan for a $25 up-front cost. The internet speed immediately decreases to 3G from the initial 4G LTE after you meet the high-speed permit data limit. Here is a list of the characteristics of this specific Metro PCS data plan:
- Full-speed internet 10GB
- Endless national conversation
- Unending text
- Up to 4 additional lines at $30 per line per month
- Maximizer of data
- Calls were made internationally to more than 140 nations.
However, the $40/month 10GB Metro PCS phone offer does not include a mobile hotspot, which prevents you from connecting your friends and family to the internet. However, you can charge your family members $30 per month for each of the extra four lines.
4. Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers at $30/Month for 2GB
Existing MetroPCS users can get any of 28 phones for $25 upfront and 2GB of data for $30 per month. Regarding high-speed internet accessibility, the 2GB plan includes restrictions. The network speeds up to its maximum high-speed capacity before reducing to 3G. Unlimited texting and worldwide talk time are included in the Metro PCS $30 2GB plan’s additional features.
- Full-speed data of 2GB
- Unending text
- 4 more lines at a monthly cost of $30 for each
- Nationwide conversation
- Maximizer of data
- Voice calls internationally to more than 140 nations
- Streaming of high-definition video in 480 pixels.
The 2GB of the internet that costs $30 a month can be shared with loved ones and friends. You can call at least 140 countries from the United States thanks to this MetroPCS offer.
What is a data maximizer, then? You can stream DVD-quality videos online thanks to a feature of the $30/2GB Metro PCS plan.
You can watch three times as many videos as before during this procedure.
On any smartphone screen, you can watch videos in data maximizer mode. You can disable the data maximizer and subscribe to MetroPCS’s high-definition video service if you wish to stream videos of the finest quality.
Read More: Assurance wireless compatible phones at Walmart
5. Deals on LG phones from Metro PCS for current customers
T-Mobile sells LG phones on the MetroPCS discounts in addition to Samsung phones. Through these discounts, current consumers may easily switch to a new, more potent phone. T-Mobile may ask applicants for these deals to pay a modest fee in addition to all or a portion of the phone’s cost.
All T-Mobile stores carry phones, but customers may find out about the bargains by dialing the MetroPCS customer service line. For existing MetroPCS subscribers, the following two LG phones are offered:
a) LG K51
One of the most reasonably priced mid-range phones available is the LG K51. It has a 6.5-inch FHD full-vision screen, 13MP rear and 13MP front cameras, a 400mAh battery, 32GB ROM, 23.2GB memory, and 3GB RAM, among other remarkable features.
It is the ideal phone for those who want to talk on the phone, send texts, surf the internet, use social media to interact with others, view videos, and play simple games.
(b) LG Aristo 2
The LG Aristo 2 is your best choice if you need a high-quality smartphone on a tight budget. Additionally, it is a good upgrade from your current phone because it is included in the Metro PCS phone discounts for existing users. With a 5MP selfie camera, 13MP back camera, and 7-hour battery life, it boasts remarkable features.
(c) LG K20 Plus
Customers searching for a simple phone to browse the internet and communicate with people on social media can consider the LG K20 Plus as a good upgrade. It is a mid-range phone with standout features, including a 13MP rear camera, 32GB of storage, and a 14-hour talk time. The Android 7.0 Nougat OS and other features are available to users.
6. Deals on Low-Cost Samsung Metro PCS Phones for Current Customers.
The Samsung J7 Prime and Samsung Galaxy A6 are only two of the Samsung phones that current MetroPCS users can upgrade to. Each of the phone models included in this offer is described in detail below:
(a) Galaxy J7 Prime
The inexpensive Samsung J7 Prime offers the best features of Samsung smartphones. The Octa-Core Exynos processor, 5.5-inch display, 8MP front-facing camera, and 3300mAh battery are just a few of its amazing features.
For individuals seeking a device for essential tasks like social media networking, web browsing, and light gaming, a mid-range smartphone is an economical option.
The Samsung J7 Prime with shopping mode is available with plans for $50/month or $60/month with 35GB. What to anticipate from Metro PCS’s two data plans is as follows:
- Network 4G LTE on T-MobileCustomers exclusively in-store pay nothing up ahead.
- After surpassing the high-speed quota or data cap, 35GB of limitless data per month at a slower speed
- 15 GB of mobile 4G LTE coverage
- One Cloud Storage by Google
- Purchasing Amazon Prime for $60 each month
- Nationwide conversation time without limits.
(b) Samsung Galaxy A6
A 5.6-inch screen, 720 x 1480 P screen quality, 16MP selfie camera, 2.0 micro-USB, 32GB of internal memory, and FM radio are just a few of the standout features of the reasonably priced Samsung Galaxy A6.
It’s a fantastic phone for people who want something they can use to make calls, browse the internet, and interact with people on social media.
For existing MetroPCS users, the Samsung Galaxy A6 is available on monthly phone plans for $30 or $50. Here are specifics of the two deals:
- Network 4G LTE on T-Mobile
- Either $149 for the $50/month unlimited plan or $359 upfront for the $30/month 2GB offer.
- No limits on international calls or messages
- Mobile hotspot with 4G LTE
- $30/month for 2GB of data or $50/month for 35GB
- A 5GB mobile hotspot data.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does MetroPCS Have Upgrades for Existing Customers?
Yes. You can now update your mobile device if you have been a long-time Metro PCS customer. You must, however, have been a customer of this carrier for at least 90 days. In addition, you must buy your phone via the Metro PCS shop or from the online store.
2. Name of Best Metro PCS Compatible Phones.
Many different mobile devices are currently compatible with Metro PCS. Several of the prominent models are:
- iPhone 12 model
- iPhone 13 model
- REVVL V T-Mobile
- Motorola models include the Moto G Play, Moto G Pure, and Moto G Power.
- Galaxy A12 and Galaxy A52 5G from Samsung
- N-Gage X100
- OnePlus variants include the Nord N100 and Nord N10 5G.
3. How Can I Use My Phone With Metro PCS?
Bringing your phone to Metro PCS is often a simple and uncomplicated process. The following steps can assist you in getting started:
- Make sure your mobile device is unlocked before anything else. This is due to the incompatibility of locked devices with this carrier. In addition, it must function with the T-Mobile network. Consider contacting your prior carrier to find out if your phone is unlocked or not. On the other hand, feel free to check the T-Mobile website to affirm or validate the compatibility of your device.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your handset is both unlocked and compatible with this carrier, get a SIM card at a Metro PCS location close to you.
- Make the switch after going to https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/self-service/activate.
- Choose a plan that meets your requirements, and you’re good to start.
Upgrading to a better phone is quite simple with Metro PCS phone discounts for current users. The Metro PCS call and data packages, which include the $30/month for 2GB, $40/month for 10GB, $50/month for 35GB, and $60/month for 35GB, include these phones.
Customers pay reduced prices for the phones and get unlimited talk, text, and internet. Four more SIM cards are included in the bundles for family members. Customers now have a simpler way to share the internet with friends and family thanks to the bundle that comes with a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
Charlotte Moore is a technology expert with a background in internet services. With years of experience in the industry, Charlotte has developed a deep understanding of all things tech. In her free time, she enjoys reading about the latest advancements in the field and exploring new ways to help low-income communities access essential technology. Her passion for both technology and helping others shines through in her writing, making her a valuable contributor to any publication. When she’s not working, Charlotte can be found lost in a good book or brainstorming new initiatives to support those in need.
Revisit a section